Kthaahthikha

One man, a word-processor, and too much free time.

26 June, 2005

Meydenheddh Briitshd.

Well, today I commence my Blog as a purely-written phenomenon, a universal dumping-ground of things realted to me, and a blackhole in space-time from which no thing can escape.

I greet you, noble reader, and thank you for your patronage. or matronage. It's entirely your choice. If this is too loose and rambling for you, get out now, while you can. There's plenty more where that came from.

Also, read Doon. Do it now. It's by Ellis Weiner.

Sorry.
Tom Meade, 8:52 pm

3 Comments:

Have ye abandoned your other blogs?
Blogger Jugular Bean, at 28 June, 2005 19:56  
Have ye abandoned yer other blogs?
Blogger Jugular Bean, at 28 June, 2005 19:56  
Indeed! Comic blgs bedamned. I have a new page now on Drunk Duck and have turned my back on my heritage.
Blogger Tom Meade, at 28 June, 2005 21:06  

Add a comment