Kthaahthikha

One man, a word-processor, and too much free time.

02 August, 2005

Yet more things are afoot.

There are many excitements afoot in this most thrilling of worlds. After untold aeons of scrabbling through the murky corridors of templated single-purpose sites, I have been excepted into the fold at Night Gig, in my new studio, Assorted Miscellanea. The cupboards are at present a little bare, but I'm working on it. I'm a busy man.

I also have far too much homework, and one of the vaguest assignment topics that I have ever read (and that's saying quite a lot). Tomorrow, being a free day, will be wholly given-over to painting two bad still-lifes. Then I still have to go out and photograph well-composed landscape shots for an annoying tutor who can't seem to work-out if he wants us to be technically-proficient or artistically-daring, and write that damned Dracula parody, too.

University irks me.
Tom Meade, 9:00 pm

1 Comments:

Oooooh indeed, Mr Bean. Oooooh indeed.
Blogger Tom Meade, at 03 August, 2005 14:33  

Add a comment