Kthaahthikha

One man, a word-processor, and too much free time.

08 November, 2005

Developments

So I finally got my main site up, after far too much effort. Tell your friends. Ring bells. Wave distractingly at small children. It looks fancy and has all the requisit features for absolute awesome.

I'm reading Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, Mr Satyamurthy having raved about it so. I've only gotten a few pages in but it's engaging so far. I've also picked-up White Teeth by Zadie Smith and been listening the The Tain a lot. If you are not cognisant of The Tain, it's basically Indie darlings The Decemberists reworking an ancient Irish poem as an 18 minute rock epic (but odd rock). It's pretty darn spiffy.

I'm going to bed now. It's 2.00 AM local time, and that's far from too early for sleep.

The holidays are wondrous.
Tom Meade, 1:54 am

1 Comments:

nabakov is good. one of the few writers who can write descriptions and not put u to sleep.
Blogger Firefoxcub, at 11 November, 2005 04:55  

Add a comment