Kthaahthikha

One man, a word-processor, and too much free time.

05 November, 2005

Things

I hate QUACT. QUACT, when it works, is marvellosu, but even though, after months of sporadic trying, I finally got it to work, it then suddenly decided to expire on me after twenty minutes of bliss that it seems were never meant to last.

I'm on the second reboot of my NaNoWriMo novel. I've written 7,000 words counting the false starts, and what was first about a book-selling detective was then about a bunch of vignettes based upon random LOTE expressions such as La Pedze and Attaccabottoni, and is now about a pixie who works for a negligent goblin that lives in a clock tower and plays the violin. The Pixie has now found a business-savvy pool of light in named Anthony in the cellar (I blame this on reading Bear issue #3 yesterday and highly-enjoying it).

I'm off school now. I spend all day uploading pages to my third comic in as many months - a delightful;y-random stream of pointless silliness I've called Inkspots, on the grounds that the name is probably already taken, so it must be good.

The more I thinkabout it, the more I like Graham Greene, and the more The End of the Affair pisses me off.
Tom Meade, 9:06 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment