Kthaahthikha

One man, a word-processor, and too much free time.

29 March, 2006

I am an aspiring rocker. I aspire to rock-out.

After listening to lots of distortion rock I have made a fist at sounding like Yo La Tengo. Whilst it is not a very strong fist, were it to possess a backing track, a bassist and a heavily-processed synth there might be small elements of this low-res sound file that would not destroy your mind with horribleness.

I feel okay putting this here because no-one reads my blog. Genius!

LINK TO FILE

So basically this is a continuation of my idea-dump tradition.

Also tonight I am going to see Faker supported by the Valentinos. I don't really like either of those bands much but it will be a fun time and I have made a pledge to start going to shows as a social outlet. Plus I will be able to tell people I saw Faker in a few years time after the band breaks-up and they become fondly-remembered legends for some reason even though they are mostly Australia's rocky answer to the resurgence of BritPop. Kind of like how Custard were kind of our more poppy answer to the original wave of BritPop. Except that Custard were really, really good, whereas Faker are merely quite good.

Learning!
Tom Meade, 5:04 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment